HelpHelp BackBack 
  Funding Opportunity Details
 92269-MDT Transit 5311 Operating Grant FY21
  MDT Transit
  Application Deadline: 03/02/2020 4:00 PM
Award Amount Range: Not Applicable
Project Start Date: 07/01/2019
Project End Date: 06/30/2020
Award Announcement Date:
Program Officer: Eric Romero
Phone: 406-444-7645 x
This Opportunity is recurring  Yes 
Categorical Area(s) To be Addressed by Program  Human Services, Senior Citizens, Transportation 

Formula Grants for Rural Areas

This program enhances the access of people in non-urbanized areas by providing public transportation.  Federal funds pay 86.58 percent of capital costs and 54.11 percent of deficit operating costs, 80 percent of administrative costs, and 80 percent of maintenance costs.  The remaining 13.42, 45.89, 20, and 20 percent, respectively, must come from the local recipient.  Eligible recipients of these funds can be a state agency, a local public body, a nonprofit agency, or an operator of public transportation services.  Ten percent of the state’s Section 5311 apportionment is dedicated to carry out a program to develop and support intercity bus transportation.  In some instances, MDT transfers excess 5311 funds to the three urban areas as Section 5307 funds.

 Click on the File Name to open attachment
Description File Name File Size
 Website Links
 Click on the URL to go to website
Description Urbanized Area Formula Program Grants are administered by the Montana Department of Transportation
                          Contact Us
                 Privacy and Security
                   Accessibility Policy
Dulles Technology Partners Inc.
© 2001-2017 Dulles Technology Partners Inc.
WebGrants 3.1 - All Rights Reserved.